Friday, November 8, 2013

MAC and Sephora Haul

Hello Everyone!
 
As the holidays are quickly approaching many makeup brands are coming out with their holiday collections and sets. I finally got my Sephora package in the mail today and I thought I would share with you the products that I purchased. I also bought some items from MAC and thought I would just combine them in this post.
 
Again this is not me bragging in any way. Some of my favorite posts/videos are hauls and Get Ready with Me. I have actually done a couple of Get Ready with Me posts and would love to know if you would like to see more. Just let me know.
 
MAC Purchases.

 
1. Pro Longwear Paint Pot (Painterly) - This makes a great base for eyeshadows. If you have dark eyelids or very visibly veins on you lids this is perfect for you. This color just evens everything out and prepares your lids for eyeshadow. This makes my eyeshadow more vibrant and to last longer.
 
2. Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 Broad Spectrum (NW30) - I have a thing for buying concealer. I just find it necessary to try each and every one I can find for some odd reason. This shade matches my skin perfectly and really hides any spots that I may have.
 
3. Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation (NC42) - This foundation has amazing coverage. If you have dry patches like I do, it doesn't make them more visible or cakey in those areas.
 
4. Amplified Creme Lipstick (Up The Amp) - I fell in love with this shade as soon as I saw it and had to have it. It is a bright purple shade that doesn't look crazy. It's a super fun color that looks beautiful on tanned skin. Now please don't tell me that I am the only one that loves the smell of MAC lipsticks. I just can't help to smell them when I first open them.
 
Sephora Purchases.

 
5. Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer (03) - Like I said before, I have a thing for concealer. I had heard so many good things about this that I thought I would give it a go. This concealer has amazing coverage and is very easy to blend.
 
 
 
 
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette - This palette is simply beautiful. It comes in a purple wallet clutch with a big mirror on the inside. There are two blushes (free and exposed) and six eyeshadows (tame, rare, rope, camo, canopy and tribal). This is a perfect palette to have for day and night looks.
 
 


7. NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette - If you are someone that has been wanting to try some NARS blushes but has been put off by the price, then this palette is perfect for you. In this palette you will find a highlighter (Devotee), a bronzer (Laguna), and four blushes (Deep Throat, Orgasm, Mistinguette, and Goulue). Remember that this is limited edition so get your hands on one while you still can.
 

 
8. Tarte Off the Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette and Bracelet - This palette includes four blushes ( Crave, Dazzled, Darling and Dollface) and a bronzer ( Park Avenue Princess). There is also an adorable bracelet that has a gold bow on it included. This is an amazing deal seeing as how much a single Tarte blush costs.
 
If you would like to see a more detailed post of any of these products, or swatches let me know and I will gladly arrange that.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin!

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...