Saturday, January 25, 2014

Photography Adventure

Hello Everyone!

As a new series here I will be sharing some of my adventures through my photography. This series will include anything from friends and family, to locations and random things. Since I wanted to test my camera and play with the settings, I decided to do a little photo-shoot. I asked a really good friend of mine if he would allow me to take his pictures and he so kindly agreed. In a town nearby there is a hiking trail that many people use to ride bikes and run. On the trail there is a bridge and a couple of cute places to sit and rest. Other than the location, there wasn't much planning. This was meant for pure fun, but I am very pleased with the way that the photos came out. As you will see, I am no professional. I have just recently feel in love with photography and I am still learning. If you enjoy these types of posts let me know.





















Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...