This is a look that focuses on a bold eye and nude lip. When I do my makeup I try to keep things balanced (it doesn't always work out that way though haha). If i do something bold on my lips, I do a natural eye. If I'm doing a bold eye, I keep the lips natural. Then there are times where I wear a bold eye and lip, but there are no rules to makeup so do as you please. I would like to apologize for my brows that seemed to have a mind of their own today.
This look requires the Lorac Pro Palette or similar shades (shades: matte cream (Cream), shimmery dark purple (Deep Purple), matte medium brown (Sable), shimmery silver/purple (Pewter), matte dark brown (Expresso), matte white (White)).
- MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation (3.0)
- Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer (7)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder (NC 40)
- NYX Blush (Terra Cotta)
- NARS Bronzing Powder (Laguna)
- MAC Paint Pot: Painterly (all over lid)
- Cream (all over lid)
- Sabel (in crease)
- Deep Purple (all over lid towards crease)
- Pewter (on top of Deep Purple for 2/3 of the lid)
- Espresso (outer corner "v" shape and blended into crease)
- White (brow bone and inner corner)
- Deep Purple & Pewter (lower lash line)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: Trooper (upper lash line; thin line)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Flared mascara (very black)
- MAC lipstick (Cherish)
- Stila Lip Glaze (Apricot)
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin!