Spring is officially here (in the U.S. at least), which means it is time to incorporate fun, bright colors in your makeup. The Maybelline Color Tattoos in the Spring collection really inspired me, especially the copper shade. It was completely out of my comfort zone, but looked too beautiful not to play with. This look is very simple and can be used on a daily basis. Since I went a little bright with the eyes, everything else was very neutral and light.
- Benefit the POREfessional Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard): Under eyes
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW25): Dark spots
- MAC Studio Fix (NC40)
- Sleek Face Contour Kit (Medium): Contour cheeks
- NYX Blush (Terra Cotta)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (Caramel Cool): Lid
LORAC PRO Palette
- Sable: Crease; Lower lash line
- Garnet: Outer 1/3 of lid
- Espresso: Outer "V"
- Nude: Inner corners; Brow-bone
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (Damsel): Tight-line
- Stila Stay All Day mascara
- Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What colors are looking forward to wearing during Spring?
Follow me on Bloglovin!