Monday, September 23, 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hello Everyone!
 
I was tagged by the wonderful Liliana from Beauty with Lily to do this tag. Lily is an amazing blogger and one of the sweetest girls ever so be sure to go have a look over on her blog if you would like.
 

 
On to the questions:
 
Favorite thing about Autumn?
- My favorite thing about Fall has to be the colors. They are very warm and earth toned and I think those colors look beautiful on everyone. Another thing would have to be Football season. Sorry, I was raised by three brothers ha!
 
Favorite drink?
- I'm not a huge fan when it comes to hot drinks. I don't really know why but I always prefer a cold drink no matter the weather. Double Chocolate Chip from Starbucks or a Mocha Frappe from McDonald's are two of my favorites for the Fall time.
 
Fave Scent/Candle?
- I love love love the candle from Bath and Body Works that smells like leaves. It literally smells like Fall. If there could only be one scent to describe Fall, that would be it.
 
Best Lipstick?
- This may not be a surprise, but I love to wear deep red lipsticks during the Fall. I am currently loving the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 107. It is just a beautiful color and way out of my comfort zone, but I can't resist it.
 
Go to Moisturizer?
- This answer may be a bit boring but I don't have a specific moisturizer during the Fall. I use the Suave Vitamin E Body Lotion and I have for years. It extremely moisturizing and makes my skin feel super soft.
 
Fave Go-To Color for the eyes?
- This Fall I am really loving cranberry shades. I'm so used to just neutral colors but I really like the way this color looks on me. I love applying it all over the lid and applying a brown color in the outer corner to make a slightly smokey look.
 
Favorite Music/ Singer/ Band to Listen to?
- I listen to all types of music really but I have had Carrie Underwood's See You Again on repeat for weeks now. It is such a beautiful song and I can't seem to stop listening to it. I am also really excited for Eminem to release his new album in November!
 
Favorite Outfit to wear?
- The usual black leggings, cardigan and boots fall look. Scarves and beanies have also made their way into my closet recently.
 
Autumn Treat?
- This may shock everyone but I really don't enjoy pumpkin flavored things. I have never liked it so I don't have a specific treat besides Starbucks.
 
Favorite Place to be?
- I know I'm going to sound extremely lazy when I say that my favorite place to be during the Fall is in front of the television. It isn't because I'm lazy, but rather that I can't miss a football game. I love football as equal to or more than most men do which makes me sound really not girly haha! It is just something that I really love and something that I look forward to every season.
 
I tag:
 
 
 
and anyone else that would like to do this!
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Let me know if you do this tag, I would love to read your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...