Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring Haul

Hello Everyone!

The weather in Texas has been so unpredictable that it has been almost impossible to wear cute, Spring clothing. Since the weather seems to be clearing up a bit, I thought it would be the perfect time to go shopping for the warmer weather. This is a combination of things I have gotten in a week or so. The first stop I made was to Fallas Paredes. Now I am not sure if this store is available everywhere or just in the valley that I live in. It is a store that sells a variety of things from clothing to furniture. It is a combination of different brands at very low prices. I then went over to Forever 21 to look for some Spring clothing and I found some amazing finds. Lastly I hopped on over to Aeropastel   to pick up some things that I had seen online and wanted to grab. There seemed to be an unintentional floral theme that seemed to be going on as I picked times out. I loved everything that I bought and hope you like them too.


Fallas Paredes










Forever 21







Aeropastel



I would love to create some Spring outfits and share them with you, so if you would like to see that please let me know. 

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...