Wednesday, July 3, 2013

L'Oreal Super Slim Eyeliner Review




L'Oreal 12hr Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner - Black
 
If there is one beauty product that I have a love/hate relationship with, it would have to be liquid eyeliner. I love how it looks on my eyes when it is put on properly. It just brings my whole face together and really completes my look. When it is impossible to apply and it smears everywhere, I cannot stand it. The worst part is when you end up with a dotted line on you lid because the eyeliner magically disappeared after a couple of hours. I believe I have found the best liquid eyeliner and I am sharing with you its wonderful powers.
 
Unlike most liquid eyeliners, the Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner isn't very liquidy. (this might not make too much sense if you haven't used many different liquid eyeliners) The problem with those that are, is that they tend to be easier to smear. Anyone, including my poor makeup ability self, can use this! It is really easy to use and very hard to mess up. With the shape of the tip, you are able to create pretty and accurate flicks at the end of the eyelids. It is super pigmented and looks beautiful.
 
The best part of this has got to be the wear of it. I haven't been able to test it the whole 12 hours, but it does last a really long time. I literally applied some to the back of my hand and rubbed my finger over it and guess what..... NOTHING HAPPENED! The eyeliner stayed in place and did not budge or smear. Think of it as waterproof mascara, but better. I am in love with this eyeliner and have repurchased it (the top picture). It is only around $8 at Target, but it is completely worth it.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have you tried this product?
What did you think?
What is your favorite liquid eyeliner? 
 


12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...