Friday, July 26, 2013

Liebster Award

Recently, I was contacted by the lovely Karolina. She so kindly, nominated me for the Liebster award. If you enjoy my blog, then you should definitely check her out because her blog is similar to mine. This is a great way for bloggers to get to know each other and to discover new blogs. Who know, you may meet some amazing people along the way :)

 
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers. Here are the rules:
 
  1. Answer the 11 questions that you the person that tagged you asked.
  2.  
  3. Choose 11 more bloggers with under 200 followers ( no tag-backs)  and give the person that tagged you a shoutout as a thank you :)
  4.  
  5. Ask the blogs that you picked 11 new questions ( my answers and tagged blogs below )
  6.  
  7. Contact the people that you tagged to let them know
 
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
 
1. What is your dream job?
- My dream job would be to pursue my blogging and begin a YouTube channel. I'm rather shy and I haven't gotten enough courage to do that yet.
 
2. Favorite makeup brand?
At the moment, I would have to say that my favorite makeup brand is Sleek (shocker!)
 
3. Curly or Straight hair?
I have naturally very straight hair and sometimes I wish it was curly, but I love my hair the way it is :)
 
4. Who's blog do you visit the most?
I'm new to blogging, so I don't follow many people yet. One blog that I do read a lot is The Beauty Department.
 
5. If you had to give up face products, eye shadows, mascaras, or eyeliner. What would you give up?
I think that I would have to give up eye shadows. Mascara and eyeliner make my eyes look complete and face products help hide all the stuff I'm insecure about!
 
6. Favorite place in the world?
My favorite place in the world oddly enough, is a place I have never visited. Looking at pictures of London, I immediately fell in love with it. I only wish one day I will be able to experience it myself.
 
7. One thing you can't do but would like to.
Like I said before, I would love to start a YouTube channel. I am an extremely shy person and it took me a very long to even start blogging.
 
8. Fears?
I am terrified of cockroaches and ever since I can remember, I have been afraid to let people down. I always feel like people have expectations from me and I don't want to disappoint anyone.
 
9. One person in the world you would like to meet?
I would have to say Adele. She is just such an amazing singer that I would totally faint if I was even in the same room as her.
 
10. Fashion Icon?
I have my own sense of style but I really enjoy Selena Gomez's fashion. She is always so classy, but girly and cute :)
 
11. Where did your idea of blogging come from?
I wanted a way to share something I loved with people outside of circle. I don't have any friends that share this same passion as I do. Since I am really shy I couldn't just jump into the beauty world. I started this blog just to express what I love. I never expected anyone to read it, I just wanted to get my thought of products and beauty down. I am so glad that I started this blog :)

Here are the people I tag:

BeautyLifeMichelle

Simply Jess4u

Fatima Salim

EmilyJanesWorld

Silly Little Pictures

Emily's Elixir

She Might Be Loved

Cheap But Chic Beauty

Chloe Ridout

Eglii"s Beauty Blog

Forever Tempted

Questions:

1. What is your favorite makeup product?
2. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
3. What is something you couldn't live without?
4. What is something people may not know about you?
5. If you could not use one makeup product for the rest of you life, what would it be?
6. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
7. What is your favorite part about blogging?
8. Describe your style.
9. Who is someone that you look up to?
10. What inspired you to begin blogging?
11. What is your favorite song at the moment?

Hope you enjoyed this post :)
If I tagged you and decide to do this, let me know! I would love to read your answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...