Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup for Beginners

I know that there may be some people that read my blog that are just beginning their journey in this makeup adventure. Now I by no means am a professional at makeup. I don't know every single thing about makeup and brands, but I do know a couple of things. I know what I like and I know the basics.
 
For people that are just starting their makeup collections or simply want to own the basics, I thought I would share this post with you.
 

 
This is the Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Palette in Au Naturel (601). It is a perfect beginners palette and I think that everyone should have one in their collection. Sleek has some of the most amazing eyeshadows and are truly my favorite. This is a palette with a combination of 12 matte and shimmer eyeshadows. It has colors to create a beautiful neutral eye and some to spice things up a bit. I use this palette more than any of my others because of how convenient it is. When I'm in a rush to go to school, I know that this palette has everything that I need in it.
 
This palette is also perfect for people that want to start a makeup collection, but don't want to spend too much money. This palette is $9.99 online and shipping is very inexpensive. The only downside to this is that this brand of makeup is only sold overseas. It has not yet hit the stores here in the U.S, but like I said shipping is very inexpensive.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Want to see more Makeup for beginners, let me know!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...