Monday, July 29, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Makeup Tag

I thought this picture would be funny, but I just look lame (sorry).

1. GREED

What is your most expensive beauty product?
My most expensive beauty product was actually given to me, but it was the bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (warm tan) which is $27. I really want another one, but it is difficult to find around where I live.

What is your most inexpensive beauty product?
My most inexpensive beauty product I have is my wet n wild Coloricon Bronzer (Ticket to Brazil) which I paid around $2 for. CVS was having a buy one get one 50% off sale so that made it come out to really cheap, but absolutely love it and use it almost everyday!

2. WRATH

What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have a major love/hate relationship with liquid eyeliner! I love the way that it looks on my eyes and when I apply it correctly. When I apply it wrong, I hate it. It is impossible to fix if it goes wrong and there really is no going back with liquid eyeliner. You have to be precise or suffer the consequences of horrible eye makeup.

3. GLUTTONY

What is your most delicious beauty product?
At the moment I would have to say my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. I love red lipstick and I think that it goes perfectly with my skin. It is just a beautiful lipstick that you just want to eat (I would highly recommend not doing so unless that's your thing, then good luck).

4. SLOTH

What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
I wouldn't say it is due to laziness, but I always forget to put on primer. It's just one of those things that I remember about when I'm half-way done with my makeup. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't found one that I completely love, but I just can't seem to put it at the top of my list on things I have to use.

5. PRIDE

What product gives you most confidence?
I'm very insecure when it comes to my skin due to my hyperpigmentation. I would have to say that concealer and foundation really help my confidence. I am able to hide what I am insecure about and be able to be a little less afraid of speaking to people face to face.

6. LUST

What product makes you feel most attractive?
I love me some red lipstick! I can't seem to have enough in my collection. I am trying to branch out into using different colors like coral and pinks, but red lipstick will always be my favorite no matter the time of year.

7. ENVY

What beauty product would you like most to receive as a gift?
Like I said before I would love to get another bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (warm tan). It was my favorite and I just love it. I have never tried any YSL lipsticks either so I think that would be a nifty gift as well :)


Hope you enjoyed this post :)
If you have done one, let me know! I would love to read your answers.
If you haven't, I tag you to do one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...