Thursday, February 20, 2014

L'Oreal Volume Filler Trio

Hello Everyone!

I have recently been on a hair-care kick and trying loads of new hair products. My hair type can be described as very fine and thin. Although I do have long hair that is about to my waist, I don't have much hair. L'Oreal recently released the Volume Filler collection in their Advanced Haircare Line. The collection includes a shampoo, conditioner, densifying gelee and a fiber amplifying concentrate (I opted not to get the gelee since it was more of a styling product). I have been using the products for a couple of weeks now and have a clear idea on what they have done for my hair.


Introducing our newest Advanced Haircare line for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier looking hair. It works to create texture from within to generate a thicker feel and infuses lasting volume over time. - L'Oreal Paris


These products include filloxane which is an ingredient that is meant to make hair feel thicker. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing. When I wash my hair, I like to concentrate the shampoo in my roots and conditioner on the ends. You will immediately notice your hair get very soft and smooth. I seem to have little, if any, tangles when I get out of the shower and brush my hair. My hair doesn't feel weighed down by the length like it usually does. I feel more a bounce to my hair when I run my fingers through it and it has developed a beautiful, healthy shine to it. You will not immediately feel you hair 2 times thicker like the bottle states. However, overtime there is a change if you have very fine hair like I do.



The Fiber Amplifying Concentrate pack comes with three little tubes like pictured above. This is meant to be a three week process (once a week), or until you feel that your hair is as thick as you would like it to be.   You are supposed to take the desired amount of conditioner (preferably the L'Oreal Volume Filler) and mix in the contents of the tube. This can be a difficult process if you use a lot of conditioner, so I like to mix the two in a plastic travel bottle. When I use the concentrate, I do tend to put conditioner on all of my hair and not just the ends. At first I was surprised that this made my hair feel not very pleasing. It felt a bit dry and crunchy and I did not know how it would end up making my hair feel. After about 5 minutes I washed it off and it felt smooth, so don't be scared. I blow-dried my hair and noticed a huge difference in my hair immediately. It felt almost like I had grown more hair and it had more volume than before. I have used this for two weeks and keep seeing improvements. Since I have extremely thin hair, I'm thinking of buying another set and doing it another three weeks. If you have full hair than one package should be more than enough.

I was overall very impressed with these products. If you want to choose between what products to purchase I would suggest the Fiber Amplifying Concentrate since it seems to give more dramatic changes than the shampoo and conditioner. I will most defiantly be repurchasing all three of these products in the the future.


Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...