Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spring Fashion Haul

Hello Everyone!

Since most of the United States seems to be experiencing cold weather it has really made me look forward to the Spring weather. Living in Texas, I am not used to experiencing 30 degree (Fahrenheit) weather on a daily basis. It is pretty unusual to have anything below 70 the majority of the year. In my attempt to convince Mother Nature that Spring should come a bit early this year, I did a little shopping. I didn't go on this trip with a set list of what I wanted and just planned to go on by what I saw while I was there. For some odd reason most of the clothing included floral print and skater skirts. Everything was purchased in Forever 21 (shocker) except for the white sneakers that I bought at Target. I am currently very ill so sorry for the horrific pictures. Also since it was so cold I was limited to taking these pictures at home with very limited space.












I also bought this top in a cream color, but I accidentally got makeup on it so it is currently being taken care of.













Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What season are you looking forward to??
Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...