November is quickly coming to an end and I am not complaining at all. Thanksgiving is next week and then Christmas will be here. It also means that I can take a break from school and being able to visit my brother and his family for the holidays. Anyways for this post I though I thought I would share with you a couple of very inexpensive products that I love to use.
5 under $5 - November
1. TRESemme Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray - I have used this hair spray for years and I absolutely love it. It works great to hold hair in place, but it does not leave your hair feeling stiff and gross. It dries very fast and is humidity resistant. I use this just about every day after I style of my hair it keeps my hair from getting frizzy.
2. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk - Again I have used this product for years and have not found anything that I like more than this. After I style my hair, I will take some of this into my hands and apply it all over. My hair looks so much more healthier and it doesn't get frizzy throughout the day.
3. Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner (Black) - Jordana makes some amazing eyeliners and this one is one of my favorites. The color is so rich and dark and stays for a very long time. It is very easy to apply and the tip of the eyeliner isn't dry like some other felt-tip eyeliners.
4. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick (Bad Girl Bronze) - I love me some Rimmel. These shadow sticks make a great bases for other eyeshadows or look great on their own. For this dark color I will apply it all over my lid and blend it out onto my crease. They are creamy and very pigmented.
bottom: Bad Girl Bronze
5. Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm - I have talked about this many times before, but I just love this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. I have tried many different lip balms, but you will always find one of these in my handbag.
Price: $2.74 (a pack of 3)
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @MsElizabethV