Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set

Hello Everyone!
 
It is holiday season which means loads of gift sets from many high-end brands are being released. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot be more excited for the holiday season and I have something very special coming up next month so I'm looking forward to that as well. The Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set (try saying that five times fast haha!) is an Ulta exclusive and available only for a limited time.
 




 
 
The limited-edition set features:
  • 16 full size Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows inspired by magical destinations around the world
  • 4 full size Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blushes in new, limited-edition shades
  • 3 full size Maracuja Lipglosses in new, limited-edition shades
  • Portable collector's compact to take the interchangeable palettes on-the-go
 
I am in love with the concept of being able to have a palette set and then being able to take a small set with you on the go. The colors of the eyeshadows are more on the neutral side of the color spectrum, which I like since it makes all the colors very wearable. The formula for the blushes and shadows are all Amazonian Clay so they last much longer on my face than other products that I use. The lipglosses are more on the pinky side, but I absolutely love their formula. They feel amazing on the lips and look good on so many different skin tones. The compact is an adorable gold bow which looks very girly and fun. There is also a mirror on the inside which is a major plus for me.
 
Overall, I think that this set is one of the best holiday sets I have tried this season. All of the colors are pigmented and beautiful. This would make an amazing gift for someone or just a little treat for yourself. I can see myself using this way beyond the holiday season. Tarte sets have been very impressive this season and it really makes me want to try more of them.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What's on your Christmas wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...