Friday, November 15, 2013

Revlon Color Burst Balms

Hello Everyone!
 
I am so sorry that I have been a horrible blogger this past month. With the semester coming to an end I am having to deal with many papers and exams that take up most of my time. The weather has also been totally Fall like here in Texas (which is very unusual) so taking any kinds of pictures has been nearly impossible. Anyways things should start getting back to usual so thank you for being patient and not abandoning me haha.

Here is a review of the new Revlon Color Burst Matte Balms and Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balms:
 
Revlon Color Burst Matte Balms (Three matte on the top)
Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balms (Three shiny on the bottom)

Top: 225 Sultry
Middle: 220 Showy
Bottom: 205 Elusive

 
Top: 225 Sultry
Middle: 220 Showy
Bottom: 205 Elusive
 

Top: 135 Provocateur
Middle: 125 Flirtatious
Bottom: 130 Tease

 
Top: 135 Provocateur
Middle: 125 Flirtatious
Bottom: 130 Tease
 
I'm not going to lie and say that I was instantly drawn to these products. I figured that they would be the exact same thing as the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains so I kind of just passed by them. I then saw that they had two different textured balms so took a second look at them. What originally caught my attention were the matte Color Burst Balms since I had never seen a lip stain that was a matte formula. These all have a menthol feel, so they are very minty. The texture of the balms are very smooth and opaque. They just glide and the lips and feel so hydrating. The matte do not settle into the creases of your lips which is a huge plus in my beauty book. They do stain the lips a bit which means that they last for such a long time. The colors are so rich and they are so easy to apply that they are great to just throw in your handbag and go.
 
 Sultry is a matte mauve color. Showy is a bright bubblegum matte color. Elusive is more of a mauvey pink color. Provocateur is a bright red lacquer color. Flirtatious is a magenta lacquer color with some sparkles. Tease is an orange lacquer color. Overall I am completely and totally in love with these balms. I purchased mine in Walgreens for $8.99 each (they were having a buy one get one half off sale) and I highly recommend them.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What is your favorite color?
Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...