Thursday, February 20, 2014

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm

Hello Everyone!






Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm is a rinse-out reconstructing balm that repairs up to one year of damage in 1 use*. Both powerful and luxurious, the balm instantly repairs the 5 signs of damage – split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness, and dehydration. * Reverses damage to hair’s smoothness with daily use, when using the system of shampoo & balm. - L'Oreal Paris

The Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm is part of L'Oreal's Advanced Haircare line. My hair has bit drier than usual due to the weather so I was looking for something to help take care of that. After I wash my hair, I apply the balm all over my hair concentrating on the ends. The texture of the balm is very thick and creamy, however it doesn't feel overpowering. The thick formula does not weigh down the hair, which is a problem I find with thick hair masks. After 5 minutes you can wash out the product. For an intense mask I suggest applying this on your hair and leaving it overnight, or for a couple of hours before rinsing. This balm is strong enough to make your hair healthy, but gentle enough to use everyday. After the first time using it I saw amazing results. My hair looks healthy and full of hydration and shine (not in a gross oily manner haha). My hair is so smooth and rarely gets tangles anymore, which is very strange for my hair. A little goes a long way with this product so I use about the same amount pictured above, for my very long hair. I find that I don't need to add any additional hair products to my hair for frizz or shine anymore. I used this everyday for about a week and now use it twice a week. After a month of using this I can seriously say that using anything else for my hair (at this price) will not be the same.


Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram!

11 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...