Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Valentine's Day Makeup - 2014

Hello Everyone!

As you all know by all the half-priced candy, yesterday was Valentine's Day. I did not actually have a Valentine this year and woke up very sick that day. Regardless, I had a family event to go to that gave me a reason to get out of bed and look somewhat decent. After the event I spent the remainder of the day baking and watching Lifetime movies. The whole theme of my look yesterday was simple and cute. I wanted something that was relaxing and comfortable, but still had a Valentine's feel to it. I did not do an outfit post for the simple reason that the items that I wore are older purchases and no longer available to buy. I want to show you items that, if you happen to like, you will be able to purchase. I hope that each and every one of you had an amazing day yesterday regardless of your relationship status. Love you all tons and I will see you guys very soon.






*Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things Palette was used*

Face

- Benefit the POREfessional primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup (Desert Beige)
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW25): blemishes and dark spots
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (20): under-eyes
- MAC Studio Fix pressed powder (NC40)
- Too Faced Bronzer (Chocolate Soleil)
- Too Faced Blush (Melt into Spring)

Eyes

- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot (Painterly): used as base
- Cream Colored Ponies: used to set base
- Chocolate Milk: in crease
- Moon on Their Wigs: on lid
- Crisp Apple Stroodle: on top of Moon on Their Wings
- Soiree: outer 1/3 of lid
- Buche de Noel: in crease
- Dark Chocolate: outer "v"
- Crisp Apple Stroodle: under lash-line
- MAC Pigment (Vanilla): inner corners and brow-bones
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
- Stila Smudge Stick Water Proof Eyeliner (Stingray): tightline
- Covergirl Flamed Out mascara (Very Black Blaze)

Lips

- L'Oreal Colour Riche Velvety Full Coverage Lipcolour Le Matte (Matte-r of Fact)
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (Plush Red)


Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin!
As per someone's request, I will be adding a feature to be able to subscribe to my blog and receive an email notification when I add a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...