Friday, November 22, 2013

5 under $5 - November

Hello Everyone!
 
November is quickly coming to an end and I am not complaining at all. Thanksgiving is next week and then Christmas will be here. It also means that I can take a break from school and being able to visit my brother and his family for the holidays. Anyways for this post I though I thought I would share with you a couple of very inexpensive products that I love to use.
 
5 under $5 - November

 
1. TRESemme Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray - I have used this hair spray for years and I absolutely love it. It works great to hold hair in place, but it does not leave your hair feeling stiff and gross. It dries very fast and is humidity resistant. I use this just about every day after I style of my hair it keeps my hair from getting frizzy.
 
Price: $3.98
 
2. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk - Again I have used this product for years and have not found anything that I like more than this. After I style my hair, I will take some of this into my hands and apply it all over. My hair looks so much more healthier and it doesn't get frizzy throughout the day.
 
Price: $3.47

 
3. Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner (Black) - Jordana makes some amazing eyeliners and this one is one of my favorites. The color is so rich and dark and stays for a very long time. It is very easy to apply and the tip of the eyeliner isn't dry like some other felt-tip eyeliners.
 
Price: $1.99
 
4. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick (Bad Girl Bronze) - I love me some Rimmel. These shadow sticks make a great bases for other eyeshadows or look great on their own. For this dark color I will apply it all over my lid and blend it out onto my crease. They are creamy and very pigmented.
 
Price: $3.59

 
top: Black
bottom: Bad Girl Bronze

 
5. Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm - I have talked about this many times before, but I just love this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. I have tried many different lip balms, but you will always find one of these in my handbag.
 
Price: $2.74 (a pack of 3)
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @MsElizabethV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...