Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogmas Day 1 - November Favorites

Hello Everyone!
 
Today is the first day of December which means Christmas is just around the corner. This being my first December blogging I thought I would do a blogmas to celebrate. I will be blogging every single day until Christmas. These posts can be anything really, so I hope you're ready.
 
Here are the products that I loved during the month of November:
 
November Favorites

 
1. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - I tend to stay away from face wipes since they tend to break me out or make my face really dry afterwards. I recently purchased these makeup removing wipes and I absolutely love them. I only need one wipe to take off a full face of makeup and they don't cause breakouts on my skin.
 
2. Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer Night - I have been using this moisturizer for a couple of weeks now and it has really helped with my hyperpigmentation. My skin tone looks more even and I am seeing such a great improvement in my skin.

 
3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick (Hang-Up) - During the Fall/Winter months I like to wear dark lips. I love the Cremesheen formula of MAC lipsticks and this shade is a beautiful Fall color.
 
4. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Biscuit) - I never thought I could find a concealer as great as this one. The formula is creamy but has amazing coverage. It doesn't crease or settle into fine lines and hides even my most stubborn hyperpigmentation.

 
5. Lorac Pro Palette - If there is a palette that I would highly recommend, it would be this one. The colors are so pigmented and rich. You can create so many different looks that you want without having to reach for a different palette.
 
6. Buxom Buxom Lash Mascara (Black) - I received this sample size as part of a sample set. I love this mascara and how it makes my lashes look. They look fuller and almost like false lashes.

 
7. Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside Candle - This scent is perfect for the holiday season. It is a bit sweeter than the scents that I usually go for, but I loved this scent when I first smelled it. This candle really helps to get me into the Christmas spirit and I can't get enough of it.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What were your November favorites?
Follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...