Monday, December 2, 2013

Blogmas Day 2 - Black Friday Beauty Sets

Hello Everyone!
 
Last week a couple friends and I decided that we would go Black Friday (actually Thursday) shopping. I didn't go for anything specific and just went to see if there was anything that liked. I had no intentions on buying any of the Sephora beauty/makeup sets but when I went to the mall I saw a couple that I thought would be fun to try out. Each of these sets were $10 which is an amazing deal for the products that were included.
 
Black Friday Beauty Sets



The first set that I picked up was the Lorac Fan Favorite Duo set. In this set was a single eyeshadow in the shade Pewter. This is a shade that is located in the Lorac Pro Palette and is one of my favorites. It is a bronze/taupe color that is beautiful and can be worn wet or dry. The eyeshadows are so smooth and pigmented and they are very long lasting. Also included in the set was a 3-in-1 Waterproof Eye Liner in the shade Ultra Black. This eye liner claims to be budge-proof, smudge-proof and water-proof and I cannot wait to test it out and tell you all how it works.
 

 
The next set that I picked up was mainly because they were all products that I had been dying to try but hadn't. I have way too many products that I have just started using so buying all of these in full size would be sort of pointless. This was the Tarte Little Miracles - The Tarte of Giving set. Included in this set was a deluxe Pure Maracuja Oil, deluxe Smooth Operator - Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder and deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara. I have heard so many amazing things about all of these products and I loved the fact that they were small enough for them not be full size, but big enough to get more than one use out of them.


 
The last set was the Buxom Curtain Call set. Included was a full-size Full-On Lipstick in Amsterdam. This is a beautiful pink-nude color. The formula of the lipstick is a creamy matte and the shape of it makes the application very precise. Also in the set was a  Mini Sculpted Lash Mascara in Blackest Black. The wand is shaped in a wave kind of way. I am super intrigued by it and am excited to try it out and see if it is a voluminous as it claims to be. (sorry for saying excited too much haha)
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Did you go Black Friday Shopping??
Follow me on Bloglovin!
My next couple of Blogmas posts will have to do with the Winter time (hint, hint).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...