Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogmas Day 13 - A Simple Something - Saturday

Hello Everyone!
 
It seems as though I don't get to talk much about my life on most of my recent posts. Most of the time I just talk about products and what I think about them. Today was a very busy day for me being out and about. I thought it would be fun just to share some fun things that I did, with you.
 
 


 
- I spent most of my day shopping with my mom. She needed to pick up some gifts for some of my family and I needed some things for my trip. It was pretty difficult for me since there was so many people and I immedialty got anxiety from being surrounded by them. I can't spend too much time shopping or I feel like I will have a mental breakdwown.
 
- I bought a onesie, let that sink in for the moment. It is cheetah print and has little cheetah faces on the feet. It is super warm and get for being cozy and comfortable at night. It is perfect to put on after a long day and just relax in.
 
- Today I realized how short I actually am. Now many people may think that being 5 foot 3 inches isn't that short but trust me, it is. Whenever I buy pants I have to buy them in short. The sad part is that even when I do find them in short, they still fit me a bit too long. It is nearly impossible for me to find pants that fit my height.
 
-I picked up a few items from the new Bethany Mota line while I was at the mall. I must say that I am completely in love with her collection. Everything is so girly and fun. The prices are pretty affordable and the quality is amazing.
 
-Today I managed to finish wrapping the last couple of gifts that I needed to get done. Since I am leaving to Houston in a couple of days, I wanted to distribute the gifts to my friends before I left. I'm also super excited to see my brother who I haven't seen in months.
 
- Blogmas will be ending on December 20th. I was going to do it until the 26th, but I want to spend as much quality time with my brother and his family when I go visit. Blogging does take a good amount of time to do and I would just feel distracted the entire time I was there.
 
-I finished my fall semester in college and I cannot be more excited. I also got all A's in my classes and made it to the Dean's List for the third semester in a row. I am so exhausted from school and I definitely need this month off to prepare for next semester.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What are your plans for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...