Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogmas Day 9 - My Brow Routine

Hello Everyone!
 
Before I even started my blog, I constantly received questions about my eyebrows. Almost on a daily basis I get asked what I use on my eyebrows and how I do them. I figured blogmas was the perfect time to answers all of the questions that I get about them.
 
Sorry for the picture, it's finals week and I am losing my mind.
 
First, my eyebrows are real. I do not use anything to fill them in or make them darker. I have never colored them with hair dye to make them darker either. I like to say that I got my dad's eyebrows since my mom's are almost nonexistent. Even if I wanted to fill them in, my eyebrows are no shade of brown and are literally black and super thick. They need to be constantly brushed and fixed since they love to move around and act all crazy. Although I don't fill them in everyday, they do need constant care. My eyebrows grow back extremely quickly and since they are so dark you can notice right away when they haven't been controlled.
 
I will wax my eyebrows about twice a year maybe (I don't like pain). I do use tweezers everyday to take out any wandering hairs that may appear. As for shaping your eyebrows I really can't have too much to say about that. I think that everyone needs to shape their eyebrows to the shape of your face. What looks good on one person may not look the best on another.I think that if you follow the natural shape of your eyebrows and just clean up around them, you should be fine. Don't try to make something out of them that they clearly were not meant to be. If you guys have anymore questions, feel free to ask me. I really hope that this was somewhat helpful to you guys or at least answered your questions.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...