Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites

Hello Everyone!
Today is the first day of August and I have no idea where Summer has gone. I can't believe we are this much into the year already! This is my first time attempting this, but I thought I would share with you a couple of things I have loved in the month of July. I'm going to include everything Beauty and Beyond (see what I did there? ha).
 
 Beauty:
 
 
1. Biosilk Silk Therapy Oil: I love applying this to my hair when it is tamp and letting it air-dry.
 
2. Essie Nail Polish ( Ballet Slippers): This is a perfect shade of baby pink and looks beautiful on tanned skin.
 
3. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter (Juicy Papaya): This is a great color for everyday wear and is a pinky coral color.
 
4. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask: My skin decided to hate me this month, but this cleanser really helped to clear all my trouble spots.
 
5. Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer (Stellar): I decided to branch out of my usual red lip and have loved this bright pink shade on my lips.
 
6. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer (tan): This was my life saver in the month of July. It is the perfect full coverage concealer.
 
7. Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow (Va Va Va Bloom): I really loved using creme shadows in the month of July as bases and this is a great palette for everyday wear.
 
Random:
 

 
 
1. Song: My favorite song for the month of July was Let Her Go by Passenger.
 
2. Entertainment: Candy Crush. I refused to get the app for such a long time because I knew I would get addicted to it, but i finally gave in. I've had it for a couple of weeks and I can't stop playing it!!
 
3. Fashion: Big Necklaces. I tend to be a little shy with accessories, but this past month I ventured into the big, bold necklace route. I must say that I am enjoying it so far.
 
4. Person: Courtney from Cheap but Chic Beauty :) She is an incredibly sweet person and I am so glad that I have been able to get to know her a little better this last week. We are doing something very special and I can't wait to get to know her better.
 
Reviews to come on a couple of these products!
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What were your favorite products in July?
What did you think of my first favorites post?
BIG THANK YOU TO MY 41 FOLLOWERS <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...