Friday, August 30, 2013

Color Tattoo Metal Collection

Hello Everyone!
 
I would like to start of by apologizing for the lack of blogging I have done this week. This was a rather hectic week for me since I had a lot going on at the same time. Some of you may know but I started my second year of University this week. Between trying to adjust my schedule for classes, trying not to get lost on campus, dealing with horrible weather and did I mention trying not to get lost, I didn't really have time to blog. However now that my first week is over I am much more comfortable in my classes and can restart my blogging as usual!
 
Another reason behind my lack of blogging was my anxiety. It has been much worse this past month or so and I am not too sure why. Dealing with all that I had to deal with plus my anxiety was rather difficult, but I am getting through it.
 
Well, let's get started!
 
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24 hr Eyeshadows

Metal Collection

Left: Barely Branded (70)
Right: Inked in Pink (55)

Freckles on my hand LOL
 
I have already done a review on Maybelline's Color Tattoos here, but they recently released the Metal Collection which offered some new colors that I very much enjoyed. Since I like very neutral colors on my eyes, I only bought two of the new original Color Tattoos. In the Metal Collection I fell in love with these two new colors. Barely Branded (70) is a beautiful champagne color and Inked in Pink (55) is a pretty pink color (shocker haha!). I love using these two as bases for my eye and they really make my eye makeup look so much better. When I use Barely Branded I will either apply it all over my lid and then apply a very neutral color like Toast from Sleek on top, or I will use it in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them. I love using Inked in Pink on lazy days when I just want a quick splash of color on my lids and just apply it all over.
 
The quality of these cream shadows is UHHMAZING! They stay on my lids all day and I don't have to worry about touching them up throughout the day. The packaging is perfect since the clear jar allows you to see what color you are getting and they are small enough to just throw in your handbag to take on the go. The price is very reasonable for the quality that you get from these products. They are around $6 and can be found in most drugstores.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have you tried the Metal Collection?
What are your favorite cream eyeshadows??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...