Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Favorites

Hello Everyone!
 
As we all know August has sadly come to an end. That means Summer is over (not technically) and that it is officially back to school time. Although I am a little sad that August is over I am excited to see what the rest of the year has in store for me.
 
 
I loved all of these products during the month of August and thought I would share them with you. Now some of these are a little newer than others (to me at least), but I loved them so much that I had to include them!
 

 
1. Now I know I have talked about these babies a heck of a lot, but I really love these cream shadows. Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoos are simply amazing. I am surprised at how much I actually use these and how I don't get tired of them. They are creamy and stay put all day. I don't plan on not mentioning them again so heads up haha!
 
 
2. This is one of the products that I received in my International Beauty Swap and I quickly fell in love. I finally understand why so many people in the U.K. rave about this product. The Bourjois Bronzing Powder (the chocolate bronzer) looks beautiful on my skin. It adds a bit of color to my face and the shimmer in it isn't over-powering. The best part is that it smells so delicious that you actually want to eat it, even though I recommend that you don't.
 
 
3. During the Summer I like to apply body mist more than perfume. I think that they are much lighter and sweeter which is perfect for the Summer time. Victoria's Secret has some of the best body mists to use during the Summer time. Pure Daydream is a sweet smell that isn't too sweet where you get a headache from it.
 
 
4. I had never tried a Jordana product before but they were having a sale on them at my local drugstore. This Jordana Blush Powder in Sandalwood is a beautiful natural blush for my skin tone. I used this on a daily basis for a quick everyday look.
 
 
5. During the month of August I had a serious obsession with pastel colors. From necklaces to nails, I was rocking these colors. I fell in love with the Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Green with Envy. It is a really pretty pastel green and very inexpensive.
 
 
6. For Summer makeup I like to go very natural looking. Since I do have naturally colored lips I have to actually buy darker than nude colored lipstick to look natural on my lips. The Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Berry Sorbet is a slightly pinky nude on my lips (it may be a little deeper if you actually have nude lips ha!). This with my Rimmel Volume Booster Lip Colour in Tease on top was my go-to lip look in August.
 
 
7. Now this isn't just a August favorite, but more of a back to school favorite. In between classes I love to eat a little snack just to get me through the end of my classes. Instead of just buying a bag of chips I like to take one of these for a healthier snack. My favorite is the Quaker Chewy Granola Bar in Chocolate Chip. The chocolate really helps to give me a boost of energy and keeps me going until the end of my school day.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What were some of your August Favorites?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...