Monday, September 30, 2013

Back to School Series: Fall Lips

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I thought I would share with you some of the different colors I will be wearing on my lips this Fall. This is in no way me telling you that you have to go out and buy all of these lip products. I just thought it would be fun to show you my favorites for this Fall.
 
I have chosen two different categories for lips. For those of you that enjoy a more shear lip color, I have chosen a couple of those for you. If you are a person that really enjoys a full coverage lipstick then there's some suggestions for you as well.
 
 
1. Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies - #2 cute: I am in love with this color. It is unlike any other color that I have ever tried and perfect for Fall. These smoochies are extremely moisturizing and perfect to just throw in your handbag for a quick splash of color.
 
2. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain - Cranberry Crush: I have already talked about how much I love this lip stain before and cranberry is a great color for Fall. This is great if you are looking for an inexpensive alternative to balm stains.

 
3. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Stain - 255 (Jam Twist?? Not too sure if that is the name): These gloss stains are much more sheer than the other balm stain mentioned above. It is more glossy and does not have a sticky feel at all.
 
4. Maybelline Color Whisper - Orange Attitude: Orange is a huge lip color for this Fall. If you are like me and are a little scared of wearing a bright orange lipstick, this is the perfect alternative for you. You still get a hint of orange without having to go all out.

 
5. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 107: This is my favorite lipstick of all time. It is a deep matte red that really helps me feel super confident. This particular lipstick does not dry out your lips even though it is matte. These are under $5 at most drugstores and I couldn't recommend them more.
 
6. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 01: This lipstick is more of a cherry red and has more of a creamy finish than the other lipstick.  They are extremely long wearing and very pigmented. They are a must have in every lipstick collection.

7. L'Oreal Paris Le Matte Colour Riche - Matte-r of Fact: This is the darkest of all my recommendations. It is a deep red than is even deeper than the Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. The wear is amazing on these but the colors are limited. I like wearing this shade when I don't feel like having to be constantly re-applying it throughout the day.
 
8. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 410 Blissful Berry: Purple is also very popular this Fall. Now I did not wanr to just jump into this shade with a bright purple color. This is more of a pinkish-purple but you still get a good amount of purple. Color Senstaionals are very moisturizing and have a great finish.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What are your favorite Fall lips?
Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Bloglovin!
@MsElizabethV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...