Friday, September 13, 2013

Jordana Twist & Shine

Hello Everyone!
I don't know about everyone else but the weather in South Texas has been very unusual. It has been raining every single day for the past two weeks here. Seeing as though we can go months without even a drop of rain, it is kind of weird having to deal with this weather. I do however love the fact that is starting to feel like Fall.
Because we have started taking exams and such in my classes, I have been really loving quick and easy makeup to just quickly get ready and make the 30 minute drive to school. I also love my sleep and if applying certain makeup in the morning will save me time getting ready and will give me more time to sleep I am all for it. Also since I have to walk in the rain and in mud to get from the parking lot to my classes there really is no point in spending such a long time on makeup, so I have been using balm stains more frequently than lipstick.
Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains

06 Cranberry Crush

05 Honey Love

Left: Cranberry Crush
Right: Honey Love

During the Fall season, I like to darken my makeup just a tad bit when it comes to my lips, cheeks and eyes. These lovely Balm Stains are new to Jordana along with a few other products. Now I know that there are many different drugstore brands that sell balm stains or similar products like these, but I must say that these have to be some of my favorites. These balm stains do not dry out my lips like other balm stains tend to do after wearing them a while. They are extremely moisturizing and just glide onto the lips with ease. I have also found that these seem to be a bit more pigmented that other balm stains that are extremely shear.

Cranberry Crush is a perfect Fall lip color. Honey Love is more of a nude-ish color which I also really enjoy. The smell is a bit weird (not minty like most others), but does not stay long and they also don't have a taste to them. The best thing by far is the price of these balm stains. These can be found in Walgreens for $2.99! Seriously this is an amazing bargain that you cannot pass up. The balm stains come in a variety of colors from pinks to reds to nudes. I have been enjoying these very much and look forward to trying the other colors.

Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What are your favorite balm stains?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...