Monday, September 16, 2013

Back to School Series: Comfy Fall Outfit Idea

Hello Everyone!
 
As you know Fall is quickly approaching. I know it may already feel like Fall since school started and all but it technically doesn't start until next week. Anyways, the Fall season is one of my very favorites because of the earthy colors and the comfy sweaters of course.
 
Everyone needs a comfy and cute Fall outfit to wear to school or just out and today I thought I would share mine with you.
 

 
This is one of my very favorite outfits to wear during the Fall for many reasons. It is comfortable yet appropriate to wear to school which is great for students like myself. I am all about these slouchy and loose sweaters in the colder months. The one that I am wearing is a tad sheer which is good if you don't get extremely cold weather where you live. I paired this sweater with my favorite high waisted black leggings. Now no matter what time of the year it is, you will more than likely find me in black legging or jeggings. I'm not a big jean kind-of girl so it is pretty rare to see me in some. During the Fall I love wearing combat boots. I think that they add a little extra something to an outfit. These are also perfect for walking through mud to get to class like I have to do every time I go to school haha! And of course you have to add a hat to tie the whole look together.
 
Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: sodashoes.com
Hat: Charlotte Russe
 
I am in no way saying that you have to go out and buy all these things to wear in the Fall. This is just a suggestion of what you can wear and me sharing what I love to wear. Now if something that I am wearing isn't exactly your style, mix things up! Add your own personal twist to the outfit and make it your own. Don't feel obligated to dress a certain way because someone says so. If you like jeans, swap out the tights for a dark pair of jeans. Combat boots not your style? Maybe wear some booties or some sneakers. Do what makes you feel good, but don't forget to wear the outfit with confidence. Confidence is the best accessory to wear with every outfit :)
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What is your favorite Fall Outfit?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...