Friday, September 27, 2013

A Simple Something - Friday

Hello Everyone!
 
 
- School has been so hectic lately with research papers, exams and group projects. Oh the joys of higher education haha!
 
- I am completely and totally obsessed with Dark Horse by Katy Perry. The lyrics are amazing and I love the feel of the song.
 
- Even though it is already Fall, I have yet to bring out my Fall wardrobe. This is due to the constant 90 degree weather. Texas really needs to recognize what season we are in and cool down so I can wear my cute Fall clothing.
 
- I've been trying a bunch of new makeup so there are tons of reviews to be coming up in the future on them.
 
- A while back I mentioned something about making a YouTube channel/videos. I received a lot of very supportive comments from amazingly sweet people. I'm still a little too shy and self-conscious, but I said that I would do them if I reached a certain amount of followers and I am getting there much sooner than I thought I would. ( I haven't mentioned the specific number it is just one that I have had in my head haha!)
 
- I'm starting to really break out of my shell lately. In my classes I have been much more engaging with my classmates and I'm trying really hard to get over my anxiety and shyness. I've met some really sweet people because of this
 
- I'm really looking forward to next month because I am planning a high-end makeup haul!!
 
- I've been experimenting with tons of colors that I would never think about putting on my face and I am very pleased with some of the ones I have tried.
 
- I want to give a big thank you to the beauty bloggers on Twitter. There are unbelievably sweet and I am so happy to see the bond between this beauty community :)
 
Makeup
 
Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation - 855 Soft Honey
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Medium
Covergirl Professional Loose Powder - Translucent Medium
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Medium
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - 52
Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso
 
Eyes:
Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo Metal - Barley Branded (all over lid)
Wet n Wild - Enlisting for Beauty (brow bone and eyelid colors mixed in crease and crease color in outer corner of the eye)
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Long Wear Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express - Glam Black
 
Lips:
Wet n Wild Lipstick - Dark Wine
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss - Captivate Me
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
If there is anything you would like to know about me or would like to see a post about, let me know!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...