Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello Everyone!
 
I was tagged by Cheap But Chic Beauty to do this post and I have finally came around to it.
 
 
Rules:
1. State that the tag was created by The Beau Bow.
2. Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like.
3. Title this post the "Beauty Blogger Tag."
 
My answers to the questions:
 
1. Name a beauty routine you barley do.
 
Primer is something that I rarely use. My new Covergirl foundation has it already in it so there is no need for me to apply it.
 
2. Is washing your brushes something that you do regularly?
 
I wash my brushes about once a week. If I am having bad skin days, I tend to wash my brushes a bit more to disinfect them and not cause me to breakout more.
 
3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
 
The longest I wear nail polish in general is a week. I like to change up the colors as much as possible so chipped nails isn't a big issue for me.
 
4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish even if you need it?
 
I'm really good at replacing the things that I need. I love to try new products so most of the time I will buy a different product to try, unless I really love something.
 
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
 
I tend to touch my face alot. I'm always resting my head on my hand and have my hand on my cheeks. Also when I'm stressed I will rub my hands over my face. The germs are not good to my face.
 
6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
 
Cleaning my closet. I like to have everything separated by categories and colors, but that only lasts for about a week. Then it is a maze to find anything that I want and I tend to put it off until everything is just mixed and disorganized.
 
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until last minute or not?
 
I love taking my time to get ready. If I'm in a rush I don't feel as confident when I go out. I always make sure I plan enough time to get ready for any occasion.
 
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
 
I would like to say yes, but I think I would quickly give in if I saw something that I really wanted. I'm pretty good at managing my money, unless there is something that I really love.
 
9. How organized is you makeup and nail polish collection?
 
My makeup is very organized since it is something that I use almost daily. I want to make sure I can find everything that I need. My nail polish is all located in a little bin, but they are just kind of thrown in there.
 
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
 
Because of school and exams I do tend to take a couple of days off from my blog to focus on homework and such. I would say a couple of days max. Anymore and I think I would go crazy haha!
 
I tag everyone that is reading this! Everyone should get the chance to write about things that they enjoy and I would hate to leave anyone out. Let me know if you do this post as I would love to read your answers.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...