Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Simple Something - Sunday

Hello Everyone!
 
So as much as I love to blog, it takes time to write and publish a post. There's the photos, planning and constantly trying new products and it is very time consuming. I wanted a way to be able to just write about how my day was, what makeup I wore, or something exciting (or not so exciting) that I may have experienced that day. That is what brings us to A Simple Something.
 
I am starting a new series where nothing is planned and I just write about whatever comes to mind. It will be a little more personal than my usual beauty posts, but don't worry I am not abandoning those what so ever. This is just my way of being able to share more with my readers.
 
Here we go:
 




 
 - Something you guys may not know is that I am obsessed with football. I am super happy because my Dallas Cowboys played a heck of a game and won today's game.
 
- The first picture is my new baby niece and she is not afraid to show off her Cowboys pride.
 
-  I went to Forever 21 and I may have gone a little crazy in the ring section. I'm not used to wearing rings, but I am starting to accessorize and I think rings with little animals are so cute and adorable.
 
- I have a thing for unicorns. There I said it. They are just so adorable and magical and when I saw a backpack with a unicorn hoodie attached I had to take a picture and try it on. I was so temped to buy it, but I thought it my be a little much for a growing college girl haha!
 
- Since I didn't but the backpack it was only appropriate for me to buy a unicorn ring. This came in a set, but I honestly can't even remember what the other rings looked like. I cannot explain the joy that I felt when I found it. It was just such a magical experience haha!
 
Makeup
 
Face:
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation: Rich Tan
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: Medium
- Sleek Face Contour Kit: Medium
- Sleek Blush by 3: Crochet
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder: Sunny
 
Eyes:
- e.l.f.: Eyelid Primer
- NYX Love in Paris Merci Beaucoup Palette: Gold shade (all over lid)
- NYX Love in Paris Merci Beaucoup Palette: Matte Brown Shade (outer corner)
- Sleek Au Natural Palette: Cappuccino (crease)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Yogurt (inner corners)
- L'Oreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner: Black
- Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express Flared Mascara: Blackest Black
 
Lips:
- Maybelline Baby Lips: Quenched
- Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick: Berry Sorbet
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Let me know what you think of my new series!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...