Sunday, September 29, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello Everyone!
 
The beautiful and talented Lily from Beauty with Lily nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Lily is a total sweetheart and makeup obsessed. If you enjoy my blog, I'm more than sure you would love hers.
 
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered.
The Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life. <3
 
 
How It Works:
-Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
-Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
-Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
 
I can not thank Lily enough for being sweet enough to even consider me for this award.
 
 
7 interesting things about myself:
 
- I am the youngest and only girl of four children.
 
- I have been on the Dean's List every semester of my college education.
 
- I am a criminal justice major which is a surprise to most people that I meet. Since I am so shy and nice they seem to think that I am a health or education major.
 
- I am a complete and total football addict. (I am actually watching football while I write this post haha!)
 
- In 10th grade I became a National Champion in SkillsUSA for winning a gold metal in Tech-Prep Showcase.
 
- I have a thing for sticky notes. I am always writing notes and reminders and sticking them to everything. I have them all over my books, calendar and desk. They really come in handy for me since I tend to forget things really easily if I don't write them down.
 
- I suffer from severe anxiety and depression. I've always had it, but it didn't start to really interfere with my life until high school. I has continuously gotten worse, but I am much more driven to work through it and not let it control my life. I do get anxiety attacks frequently and it is difficult to share things with others, but I'm working on it. 
My Nominees:
(Most of the girls I wanted to nominate have already been nominated so I will just do the ones that haven't)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let me know if you do the tag! I would love to read all of your answers. If you are tagged please don't feel obligated to have to do the post. This is just my way of showing my appreciation for you blog.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...