Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites

Hello Everyone!
 
I must say that I wasn't quite prepared for this post. I thought September just started and it's already over. I have no idea why these months seem to be speeding by, but that only means we are getting closer to Christmas so I'm not really complaining.
 
 
These have been my holy grail items for the month of September and will probably help me get through the rest of the year as well. With the stress of college, I've relied on these products to help me not look as horrible as I feel.

 
1. Orgins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - I have Normal to Combination skin. Now this mask is intended for people that have really dry skin, which isn't entirely my case. I have extremely dry areas around my nose and on my chin though. I decided to try this out since no other moisturizer seemed to work. Since using this, my skin has become so much better than it was. I guess I didn't realize how dehydrated my skin actually was.
 
2. VitaZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen - I did not intend on buying this but the lady at Orgins was so incredibly sweet that I just bought it. This has a sheer tint release that matches the color of your skin perfectly. I love using this as a morning moisturizer because it makes a perfect base for makeup.

 
3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Long Wear Waterproof Eyeliner (Nude) - This past month I have been overwhelmed with school work so I haven't been able to get as much sleep as I would like. Using this in my waterline it instantly transforms my look. My eyes look brighter and it helps you look more awake.
 
4. Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies (#text me) - I have been waking up a little later than usual in the morning in order to get a little more sleep. This means that I haven't been taking too much time to do my makeup and have been using products that are really quick and easy to apply. I always have one of these in my backpack and will just put it on before I get to class and I have a nice splash of color on my lips.

 
5. e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow (Burnt Plum) - I have been really loving plum on my eyes recently. Purple or similar colors look amazing on brown eyes and help enhance their appearance. These baked eyeshadows are really pigmented and really inexpensive.
 
6. Milani Baked Blush (Rose D' Oro) - Oro means gold in Spanish which is perfect to describe this color. It is a beautiful rose gold that can really be worn all year round. This may be a weird and useless comment, but Milani baked blushes smell really good (I smell every product). Milani Blushes look really lovely on all skin tones and are some of my favorite blushes. They are really pigmented and add a pretty glow to your checks.
 

 
7. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - This is the perfect brush to apply foundation. It easily blends it into the skin and makes it look flawless. This is good for all types of foundations and it works very quickly. I love all of these brushes as they are great quality and really inexpensive.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What are your September Favorites?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...