Friday, October 18, 2013

Origins All Is Bright

Hello Everyone!
 
I would like to start off by saying a big thank you to all of you lovely people. I have hit 210 subscribers on GFC and I honestly have no idea how this happened in just a couple of months. I am truly grateful for each and every one of you and I love you guys lots. Here is a big Internet hug to each of you and I'm going to stop now since I am about to cry haha!
 
Now if you may (or may not) have noticed by my recent posts, I have been infatuated with Origins lately. I had never really tried any of their products before besides the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask which I love dearly.
 
Over the past month or so I have truly fallen in love with the brand thanks to the wonderful sales clerk (I'm not too sure if that's what they're called but she's one of the Orgins ladies haha!). Her name is Gabby and you can tell that she truly cares about her clients. As opposed to trying to sell you any and everything, she really tries to recommend products that work best for your skin and tells you what might not work. I absolutely love her customer service and because of that I have bought so many new products to try.
 
Any-who! The line that I have been loving the most is GinZing. This line is meant to make your skin glow and bright which is great if you have uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation. As one of their promotions they are currently selling this All Is Bright set for an amazing price and since I had already tried samples of all of them and loved them, I knew this was perfect for me.
 
Origins All Is Bright

GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer

GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff

GinZing Brightening Mascara to Lengthen and Lift (Black)

GinZing Brightening Cream Eye Shadow (Sugar Peach)
 
1. GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer - This lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts hydration levels. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow. This moisturizer is great for all skin types. The best thing that I love about this moisturizer is that it leaves your skin super hydrated without that greasy and oily feel. I use this as a night cream and my skin seems to have a beautiful glow.
 
2. GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes. When you are a full-time college student like I am, sleep is something that you don't get much of. I don't have much of a dark circle problem, but I do have puffy under eyes. This eye cream makes me look like I've had a full night of sleep even though I truly haven't. This eye cream has a pearly look to it that really helps to brighten the eyes. A small amount goes a long way so don't worry about that.
 
3. GinZing Brightening Mascara - Go from wimpy to whoa with Nature's lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. I have been able to try this mascara a couple of times and I really love it. It gives a better than natural look to your lashes without giving the appearance that your not wearing any mascara. When I use this I don't even have to curl my lashes, but when I do it really helps to keep the curl. It doesn't clump and is very easy to remove.
 
4. GinZing Brightening Cream Eye Shadow - This versatile, cream shadow wears for 8 hours-and never creases, streaks, settles or slips off. It glides on smoothly so it's easy to build and blend. Wear alone, mix and match to create your perfect shade or use as a primer. No you guys already know how much I love my cream eye shadows. This is a beautiful champagne color, with more of a peach look. It lasts an amazing amount of time, doesn't crease and is easy to blend. The best thing is that if you have dark eyelids like me, then this cream eyeshadow helps.
 
The products alone (not including the bag) would sum up to a total of $63.00. This set is available for the great price of $35.00 which is an amazing bargain. I am so happy with this set and highly recommend you guys giving it a go. At my local Orgins this will only be available until the 19th of October, but you can also find this on their website.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What is your favorite Orgins product?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...