Friday, October 11, 2013

Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray

Hello Everyone!
 
I am very lazy when it comes to my hair. I don't like to spend too much time styling it so sea salt sprays instantly became my best friends over the past year. Toni&Guy was a brand that I had be wanting to try for such a long time, but was unavailable in the U.S. When I stumbled across it at Target I knew exactly what product I wanted to try first.
 
Toni&Guy Casual

Sea Salt Texturising Spray
 
What really made me want to try this product was the texturising concept. I have very fine, very long hair. With it being so naturally straight, I need to use certain products so it doesn't look so flat and weighed down. This sea salt spray is part of Toni&Guy's Casual line.
 
The first thing about this product that I noticed was the smell. Most sea salt sprays that I have used have a weird smell that made me want to not use them anymore. The Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray's smell is very pleasant and I love that my hair remains to smell like it throughout the day. If you are looking for a product that will instantly give you body and texture, then I highly recommend you going out and buying one of these. My hair looks so much more thicker and alive when I use this. I've always had a problem with my fine hair, but when I use this it appears as though I have alot more hair than I really do.
 
I love to use this on dry hair, but it can be used on damp hair as well. I will brush through my hair and then spray this on. Using my hands I will scrunch my hair to create the waves. To add extra volume I love to flip my hair over and then scrunch it. I will then finish off with a bit of hairspray all over to ensure that the waves last. Most people may not have to apply hairspray, but my hair tends to fall very quickly because of how straight it is. On lazy hair days (most days haha) I love spraying this all over for a quick and easy look. I'm really excited to try more Toni&Guy products and see what wonders they will do to my hair. Sea salts sprays aren't that inexpensive for drugstore products but are a great investment. You only need to spray a thin layer all over so this product does last a good amount of time if you are concerned about spending money on it.
 
Price: $14.99
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have you tried Toni&Guy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...