Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Orgins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen

Hello Everyone!
 
In the past month I have tried a couple new products and have noticed a great improvement in my skin. This is one of the products that has helped with making my skin look better than it ever has.
 
Orgins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen.



 
This multi-tasking moisturizer handles the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting to maintain skin's momentum all day. Gives skin the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich Mangosteen. And adds a healthy hit of radiance that mimics the glow you get from a week's vacation.
 
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this moisturizer because of the tint. Most products that have a tint and claim to match every skin tone don't really live up to their claims. They tend to be too light and look unnatural on my face. If it hadn't been for the amazingly sweet representative at the Orgins counter, I probably wouldn't have purchased this. I tried this having no prior reviews from other people in mind. I can honestly say my skin hasn't looked this great in such a long time (I'm talking toddler days people!). This blends perfectly matching my skin tone and leaving my face hydrated and ready for makeup.
 
My face feels so energized after I apply this moisturizer in the morning. It adds a glow that I didn't have before and has transformed my skin from dull to radiant in the past month. I also believe this has helped with my hyperpigmentation and acne. I rarely have a blemish and my dark spots have dramatically diminished in color. A small amount of this goes a long way so I used a smaller than pea-sized amount to cover my whole face. This adds a nice dewy finish to my face without looking oily or greasy. This moisturizer also contains SPF 15 in it which is great to protect your skin from the sun. You will notice an improvement in your skin the first time that you use it. At $35 a tube this is a bit of a splurge, but since you only need a small amount it lasts you such a long time. I have used this everyday for over a month and am no where near the end of the tube.
 
Hope you enjoyed this review :)
Have you used this product?
What is your favorite Orgins product?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...