Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5 under $5 - October

Hello Everyone!
 
Recently I went on a bit of a drugstore haul picking up products I had never tried. Some of these are new and some not so new, but they still are amazing products.
 
5 under $5 - October

 
1. Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows (260 Coffee Shop): I have really been loving this little palette for the Fall. The colors are very warm and work great together. These are not chalky and very pigmented. Having one of these is great since you have all that you need for an eye look. I use the white under the brow bone and inner corners to brighten my eyes. I then apply the gold shade all over my lid and the bronze color in the crease. Lastly, I apply the dark brown in the outer crease to make a lightly smokey look.
 
Price: $4.84

 
2. Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher (Berry Shimmer): I know talk about this product alot, but I just really love it. The color is a beautiful color for Fall. It is extremely pigmented so a light touch is required for these. Like the name implies it is a shimmery blush, but not a strong shimmer.
 
Price: $2.99

 
3. Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss (Captivate Me!): There is nothing worse than a sticky lip gloss. I am in love with these Stay Glossy lip glosses. They aren't sticky (obviously) and they last a long amount of time. The best thing is that they don't dry out the lips once they fade. This color has shimmer in it, but there are 18 available shades to choose from so you are bound to find one that you love.
 
Price: $3.99

 
4. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer - Most of the time I will use a cream eyeshadow base, but when I don't I love using this primer. It dries to a matte finish which is great if you have oily eyelids. It has a slight tint which is good if you have darker eyelids or visible veins like I do. This helps to make my eyeshadow last longer and prevents creasing.
 
Price: $1.00

 
5. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Long Wear Waterproof Eyeliner (Black) - I love liquid eyeliner, but sometimes I don't have to patience or time to attempt to put it on. I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone. It is so creamy and pigmented that it gives an almost liquid eyeliner look. It does not tug on the eyelid and can be blended out for a more natural look. If you have not tried this, then you are surly missing out!
 
Price: $3.97
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What are your favorite 5 under $5 products?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and all other social networks!
@MsElizabethV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...