Monday, October 21, 2013

RevitaLift Miracle Blur

Hello Everyone!
 
Being only 19 years old I wouldn't exactly say that I suffer from wrinkles, but I do have fairly large pores and some small lines. I was a little hesitant to buy this product because of the price. Being a drugstore item, I wasn't too sure if I would buy this or just spend a little more for a high end product that I knew worked. I finally decided to give in and see how it worked for my skin.
 

L'Oreal RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother
 
Miracle Blur instantly erases the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores. Skin instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet soft matte finish that lasts all day.
I am someone who suffers from acne (not severe) so primers are always a concern for me. Most drugstore primers tend to make me break out so I was a little concerned trying this one. Luckily this particular primer did not make me break out which was a huge plus for me. The first thing that you will notice about this primer is the smell. It smells exactly like sunblock, which it expected since it has SPF 30 and this is really good for your face. It is always important to protect your skin from the sun.
 
Like I have mentioned before, the price is a little steep for a drugstore primer. The price is anywhere from $20-$25 (depending on what store you go to) for about 1.18 oz. The good thing is that a small amount goes a long way. I will usually apply a small amount on my hands and spread it all over my face, then I will get a little more and do spot treatment. Although this is a primer, it doesn't make your face feel heavy and covered in product. My lines seem to instantly blur and my skin looks flawless. My pores seem to instantly vanish and my skin looks even and smooth.
 
I love this primer and I think that it is totally worth the price. Since I purchased this one, they have since released and Oil-Free version. This one would be great if you have really oils skin since you don't want to add anymore oil to it. I have normal skin with a slightly oily T-Zone and small dry patches. This primer works great for me and I highly recommend it to all of you.
 
Hope you enjoyed this review :)
What is your favorite primer?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...