Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maybelline Color Elixir

Hello Everyone!
 
By the look of the makeup station in my room it is pretty clear that I have enough lip products for the rest of my life. When I went into the drugstore last week I had no intention on buying any beauty products, but was sucked in by the Maybelline display.
 
Maybelline New York Color Elixir by Color Sensational

005 Breathtaking Apricot

035 Dashing Orchid

Applicators
 
 
A trio of concentrates delivers the color of a lipstick, the cushiony care of a balm, and the glass shine of a gloss.
Our exclusive smoothing angora brush delivers a polished , even application and smoothing sensation to lips.
 
I must say that I am very impressed by the Color Elixirs.The color and pigmentation of these are intense. What you see in the packaging is what you get on your lips. The formula is what is most interesting. It is that of a lip gloss but much more of a thicker gel like formula. On the lips, you get a thick plump feel without the sticky. It really feels as a lip gloss and lipstick in one. You get so much color and shine that it is unlike any other lip product I have ever tried. There is no need to layer this on top of lipstick or with a lip liner. They are all shimmery so if that isn't your cup of tea than I might stay away from these if I were you. They just look so beautiful on the lips and I love them. The applicator is great since it helps you apply the product precisely on the lips.
 
There are 20 different shades available that rage in colors of purple, nude, orange, red and pink. For $8.99 you really can't go wrong with these bad boys.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What is your favorite lip product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...