Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sephora Haul

Hello Everyone!
 
I would like to start off by saying that this is in no way, me bragging about what I bought or what I have. I actually saved my money and actually put off buying these products for such a long time and I finally allowed myself to buy them. Hauls are some of my favorite posts/videos so I thought it would be fun to share mine.
 
I must sadly state the fact that the nearest Sephora is an hour away from my house. With school and school work, it is rare when I get the chance to make the long drive to go shopping. This past weekend two of my best friends and I decided to go to the mall and I went a little crazy there.
 
Sephora Haul

 
1. Lorac Pro Palette
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
4. Stila In the Light Palette
5. Lorac Pro To Go Palette

 
6. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15
8. Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
9. bareMinerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
10. Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional
11. Benefit Cosmetics they're Real Mascara

(These were not purchased in Sephora, but I thought I would just throw them in)
 
12. MAC Brush Cleaner
13. MAC Lipstick - Rebel
14. MAC Lipstick - Viva La Glam
15. MAC Vanilla Pigment
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
I can't wait to play with all of these products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...