Saturday, October 12, 2013

Garnier Fructis Volume Extend

Hello Everyone!
 
When I first tried this product I didn't think much of it. I thought it was an okay product that I wasn't too sure if I would repurchase. It wasn't until I stopped using it that I realized how much I really loved this product and wanted to keep using.
 


Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo
 
I tend to stay away from dry shampoos since I wash my hair everyday and have no need for them. What drew me into this particular product was how it emphasized that it would give volume. I have very long hair which tends to get weighed down and flat. Whenever a product claims to give volume I have to try it out.
 
As you may have already guessed this is a spray dry shampoo as opposed to the powder ones. I much prefer these since it is much quicker and since I don't really use if for dry shampoo purposes. I love how this sprays out of the bottle. It is very similar to a hairspray but a bit stronger spray. One of the things that I enjoy most about this product is the smell. It has a very pleasant citrus smell that isn't too strong and chemical-like. It is the type of smell that I don't mind my hair having throughout the day. I tend to get headaches from products that smell too strong and linger around.
 
This sprays out clear-ish. Now if you apply too much to an area or too close to the hair then it will get a light hint of white but it quickly can be fixed. I would suggest using a little bit since a little goes a long way with my hair. I get so much volume from this dry shampoo that I use it every single day. I style my hair as usual and then I will spray this in small sections at the top of my head. I will just run my fingers through or flip my hair upside down and done. My hair goes from completely flat to full of volume. Now that I know how much I love this, I plan on repurchasing it over and over again.
 
Hope you enjoyed this review :)
What is your favorite dry shampoo?
Don't forget to follow my on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...