Saturday, October 5, 2013

e.l.f Disney Villains Look Book

Hello Everyone!
 
Like most 90's kids, I am a huge Disney fan. I actually get called Pocahontas by some people I know because of how much they think I look like her. When I saw that e.l.f. had released Disney Villains look books I just couldn't resist myself in buying one.
 




 
There are four different look books inspired by the Disney Villains Ursula, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent and the Evil Queen. I opted for the Cruella de Vil look book, but not necessarily because she is my favorite villain or anything. I actually don't like any of the villains, but I chose this one because it had eyeshadow colors that I preferred to use.
 
Inside you will find a lengthening and defining mascara, an eyeliner pencil, liquid eyeliner, eyelid primer, lip color, shadow brush and eyeshadow palette with six different colors. On the left side of the book you will find a little tutorial to make a Cruella de Vil inspired day look, while on the right side you can find a tutorial for a night look. The packaging is simply adorable and really brings back memories from my childhood. e.l.f. eyeshadows are some of the most inexpensive, good eyeshadows at the drugstore. They are super pigmented and really easy to blend.
 
 This is just a great concept for Halloween and I am so glad that e.l.f. decided to make these. These look books are available at Walgreens for $9.99 for a limited time. Make sure to go pick one up and bring out your own personal villain within (please just don't try to put a curse, or kill anyone).
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Who is your favorite Disney Villain?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...