Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wet n Wild - Fergie Collection

Hello Everyone!
 
As most of you may know by now, Wet n Wild released the Fergie cosmetics collection. The range includes lipsticks to eyeshadows and everything in between. Since I already love Wet n Wild I decided to try a couple products from this collection and see how I liked them.
 
Wet n Wild - Fergie Collection

Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette - Desert Festival

Old School Glam

Fuchsianista

Left - Old School Glam
Right - Fuchsianista

Desert Festival
 
The Wet n Wild Fergie lipsticks are all a creme formula. There are ten different shades that range from nude to a blackish color. I opted for two colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but thought might look nice. Old School Glam is an dark orange shade while Fuchsianista is a fuchsia color with a hint of metallic blue/purple. These colors are absolutely beautiful. They are extremely pigmented and super creamy. They feel amazing on the lips due to the vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and kissable all day. What I love most about these lipsticks are long they last. They tend to lightly stain the lips and you only need one application to last most of the day. There is no taste or smell which I enjoy very much.
 
Price: $3.49
 
When it came to the eyeshadow palettes I went with the one that had more colors I would wear more often. These palettes are available in four different combinations of which I chose Desert Festival.In this palette there are two mattes, two shimmery and one shimmery/glitter shades. The lightest shade is a Cappuccino-Champagne shimmery color that I love so much all over the lid. Beside that one is a matte orange color that I haven't been brave enough to try just yet. Then there is a beautiful gold shimmery shade. Next to that one is a black shade with a hint of gold shimmer/sparkle. In the center of the palette is a matte dark brown shade for the outer "V" of your eyelid. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and creamy. They are easy to blend and don't crease or flake. They last such a long time and have a satin-smooth finish to them.
 
Price: $4.99
 
Overall I have very much enjoyed this collection and look forward to trying different colors and products.
 
Hope you enjoyed this review :)
Have you tried these products?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...