Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo Review




 
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo By EyeStudio 24hr Eye Shadow
25-Bad to the Bronze
 
After much deliberation with myself (weird much?), I finally gave in and decided to try out this color tattoo. I had been so hesitant to try it because I haven't had any cream shadows that I really enjoyed, so I had completely given up hope on them. There has been so much positive feedback from this product that I had to try it out.
 
I am so glad that I tried out this eye shadow!
 
First of all, the name of this eye shadow is adorable and super clever. I immediately loved the creaminess of this color tattoo. Unlike other cream shadows, it wasn't flaky or dry to the point where it was impossible to work with. It makes an amazing base for other shadows and it is also beautiful on its own for a quick look. When I want to make a very neutral eye, I will just apply this all over my lid and I'm ready to go. If I want a more dramatic look, I will use this as a base and apply darker shades on top. With the shadow being so creamy, it is really easy to blend with other shadows.
 
The best thing, by far, is how long this product lasts. I literally put this on early in the morning and don't have to worry about it not being there when I get home at night. (Let it be known that I live in a very humid and hot area in Texas) It also does not smear or fade away with humidity which makes it 100 times better for me.
 
I hope you enjoyed my review :) What are your thoughts on this product?? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...