Monday, June 24, 2013

FOTD

When it comes to makeup, I usually tend to stay on the neutral side of the color spectrum. Today for some odd reason I decided to choose very dark eyeshadows and just said "What the heck, why not?" Let me know what you think :)
 



 
 
Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse (Medium 2.5-Natural Beige)
 
Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touche Highlighting Concealer
 
Sally Girl Eyeshadow Palette (388473)
 
Sally Girl Eyeshadow (Champagne)
 
Sally Girl Eyeshadow (Snow)
 
Maybelline New York  The Falsies Volum' Express Flared (Blackest Black)
 
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil (Black Onyx)
 
Wet n Wild Blush (Berry Shimmer)
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
Maybelline New York Colorsensational Lipstick (Deepest Cherry)
 
Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder (535)
 
 
 
Just a friendly reminder to my followers:
 
GFC will no longer be available in the near future. I have now transferred all of my material to BLOGLOVIN! Feel free to follow me there by using the button located on the right side of my blog. I would also like to say thank you to my followers for giving me the opportunity to share what I love with you. You guys truly are the best and I'm so grateful to have you :)
 
Hope you enjoyed this post <3
Feel free to leave suggestions for any future posts you would like to see :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...