Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hair Care/Review




TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray
 
As you might know from previous posts and pictures, I ombred my hair. When you do this, you are essentially bleaching your hair and stripping it of its color. This can be very damaging to your hair, so proper care is required afterwards. One of the most important things required is protection against heat. I used to be very lazy about it and wouldn't really think twice if I forgot to use it. Since I did my hair, I use this every single day and have made a habit of using it to protect my hair from more damage.
 
TRESemme has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands. The price and the quality of what you get from their products are amazing. I really do believe that they are professional quality. I do prefer some of their products more than higher-end products because of how good they are for my hair. This particular product protects up to 450 degrees of heat, which is great for blow drying, straightening and curling.
 
Unlike other heat protection sprays, this one doesn't have a very strong, chemical smell. It has a very pleasant, clean smell to it. It doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff either. When you first spray it on, it leaves your hair a little firm, but as soon as you brush through it it actually makes your hair feel super soft. I found that my hair seems to feel lighter and bouncier when I use this product instead of weighed down by it. I have noticed that my hair has started to look much better than it did before I used it. I highly recommend this to anyone, regardless if you have ombre hair. Even if you just blow dry your hair, you need some sort of protection for it.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...