Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Maybelline Master Precise Review




 
Maybelline New York Master Precise by EyeStudio
Black
 
Well hello there!
 
I have a little secret that I would like to share............
I am obsessed with eyeliner.
Feels great to get that off my chest!
 
 But on a serious note I can't imagine my life without eyeliner (little dramatic). Maybelline just came out with this new liquid eyeliner and I thought I would try it out since I already love many Maybelline New York products. I was drawn to this product by the dame of the point and just couldn't not give this a try.
 
I am ultra happy that I gave this eyeliner a go! It is my new favorite eyeliner and I wear it all the time.
 
With the shape of the point, it is very easy to apply the eyeliner. You are able to make accurate, precise lines and not have to worry about trying not to put too much. This eyeliner is not as wet as others which is great since it doesn't smear and droop everywhere. I put it on and don't have to worry about having a dotted line on the top of my lid by the end of the day.
I also have very watery eyes. Most liquid eyeliners tend to run and smear towards the outer corners of my eyes. This product stays put no matter how oily your face is. It is super pigmented and doesn't  require you to go over and over the line to get it on. I absolutely love this eyeliner and highly recommend it to any and everyone!
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have an awesome day :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...