Wednesday, June 26, 2013

John Frieda Review

Hello there lovelies :)
I must apologize for not posting in a few days. I try to post as often as possible, but sometimes things don't always go as planned. However, here I am! :) I hope you like this review and let me know what you think.
 




John Frieda Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo/Conditioner
 
First, I would like to share a horrible habit of mine (it has to do with this review I promise). I have to wash my hair everyday. I know everyone is screaming in their heads how horrible this is for my hair, but I take very good care of my hair (I'm a rapper lol) and it is actually very healthy. I love washing my hair and I have washed it every single day since I can remember. I just can't sleep knowing I haven't washing my hair in 24 hours. Anyways, since I wash my hair everyday and I have ombred my hair I knew it was important to get something to preserve the color. I picked up this John Frieda one, even though I had never tried a John Frieda product, because I heard someone say good things about it.
 
The great thing about this product is that you don't need too much of it to work. Having long hair and washing it everyday means that I go through shampoo/conditioner like crazy! A small amount in the palm of my hand is enough to fully wash my hair and thoroughly. Now this product says to use it every time that you wash your hair, but I only use it about one to two times a week. I can honestly say that my hair looks the exact same color as the day that I colored it, and that includes all the washes that it has been through. It has really helped kept the colored ends of my hair looking healthy and beautiful.
 
The best thing about this combo is how soft it makes my hair. Honestly, no shampoo/conditioner has ever made my hair feel as soft as this one. As I'm washing the products out I can just feel my hair so smooth and silky. There must be magic in this product. I can literally run my fingers through my wet hair and it is soft and there are no tangles in it (and I have a lot of hair!). This softness carries on to the styling of the hair and remains for a really long time. I really just love this product and recommend it to anyone with colour treated hair (blonde).
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...