Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FOTD

Well hello there beautiful people!
 
I have never done a FOTD post, however I thought this would be an appropriate time to do so. Yesterday, I made a drastic (for me) change to my hair, which has been the exact same style and length for the majority of my life.
 
Hope you enjoy :)
 
Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit
Top: Forever 21
 
If you can't tell, I ombre-d my hair yesterday. I know it's not perfect, but I did it myself and I must say that I completely love it!
 

I'm just so lame.

Eyeshadow:
Wet n Wild Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette (Paradise Cove 397)
 

Lips:
Maybelline New York Baby Lips
05 Quenched
 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Pearl 520 Wine with Everything
 
essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss
021 Red Blossom

Eye:
Maybelline New York Master Precise by EyeStudio
Black
 
Maybelline New York the Falsies Volume Express Flared Mascara (Blackest Black)
 
 
Other Makeup:
Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation (220)
 
Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touche Highlighting Concealer (Buff Chamois)
 
Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer (Natural Light)
 
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer (739 Ticket to Brazil)
 
Covergirl Cheekers Blush (105 Rose Silk)
 
Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder (535 Medium Light)
 
Let me know if I should do any more posts like this one! I also plan on doing some OOTD posts, so let me know if you would enjoy that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...