Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Aveeno Active Naturals Review




 
Aveeno Active Naturals
Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
 
No matter what skin type you have I think it is majorly important to exfoliate your skin with a cleanser. Even if you don't wear makeup, you skin is covered in dirt, oil and junk that you have to cleanse in order to keep you skin looking great! I personally have oily to combination skin, but not a very bad acne problem. I do get a blemish here and there, but it has never been a severe problem for me. Even though I don't have blemishes, I think it is important to use a blemish treatment in order to prevent them.
The thing that I love about Aveeno is that is has been around for years. My mom would use their products when she was around my age so I know that it is a good quality product. As opposed to other acne treatments, Aveeno uses essential active naturals, moisture-rich soy in this product, which are basically ingredients derived from nature. You face and the skin around this area are very delicate, so you need to be very careful of the products that you use on it.
I am absolutely in love with this cream cleanser. I finished my first bottle and immediately went to buy this second one. This cream cleanser is oil-free which is great for my oily skin. It leaves my skin looking healthy and renewed every time that I use it. Unlike other cleansers that have microbeads, these don't scrape my skin and irritate it. They help to get deep down and into the pores to get out the hard to reach junk that can be located there. The cleanser is very gentle, but gets the job done. My skin tone and the texture of my skin have really improved as well. My skin feels super soft after using it and its just the perfect product. It doesn't have a funky smell and it just works great for my face.
 
If I don't like a product, I won't talk about it. I'm not being paid to talk about this product, I just want to let people know of products that I use and love!
Hope you enjoyed my post :)
Don't forget, I am now on Bloglovin so don't forget to go over and follow my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...